Pages

2011 Miss Universe 3rd runner-up Shamcey Supsup

Shamsey Supsup represented the country in the most prestigious beauty pageant that was held this year in Sao Paolo Brazil on September 13, and  won  a third runner-up in the 60th Miss Universe pageant.



During the pageant's question and answer portion, judge Vivica A. Fox asked Supsup the question: "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?"

The Filipina replied, "If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too."

Shamsey, 25, was born on May 16, 1986. She moved to General Santos City with her family when she was a 3 years old. General Santos is also the hometown of Filipino boxing icon Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.
She grew up with her father, Timoteo, since her mother worked as an engineer abroad. 
In school, Shamsey studied hard and enjoyed reading books. She was a valedictorian of her grade school batch, and was salutatorian of her high school batch at the Makati High School.
Shamsey graduated magna cum laude from the University of the Philippines and topped the 2010 Architect Licensure Examination.



Shamsey Arrived at Manila Airport and  proceeded to the VIP Lounge for a brief press conference where she thanked all her supporters and dedicated her victory to them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...